My bodybuilding diet prep is almost over! Finally, I will be able to eat more.😀
Not in order but here’s a list of food I ate constantly during my bodybuilding prep. Some I won’t miss eating. 😂
1. A lot of chicken 🐔. Especially ground chicken that comes in a 1lb pack. I would buy 6 to 10 packs a week. I find it tastier. Also, chicken breasts, it’s already seasoned with citrus lime similar to chicken taco meat but less fat.
2. Eggs 🍳 and egg whites. A lot of it. High protein. I don’t get sick of eating eggs.
3. Shirataki Noodles 🍝 – low calorie (only 20 calories a bag). Does it taste like rice noodles? Obviously not. 😆 But, it’s filling and high in volume.
4. Mushrooms 🍄, Zucchini (Zoodles), Arugula and Cherry Tomatoes 🍅
5. Sweet Potatoes 🍠 – love them
6. 45 Calorie Sara Lee bread 🍞- lower carb and higher fiber content
7. Rice 🍚 – not featured. Yes, I ate rice. It’s ok to eat it when you are on a diet.
8. A lot of unsweetened cashew milk 🥛
9. More unsweetened cold brew coffee ☕️. I don’t know what I would have done without it. #coffeeislife
Well, the show will be this Saturday in SoCal (Monrovia tobe exact)