For most dieters, they struggle meeting their daily fiber intake. It’s even harder when you are on a low carb diet. Here are some low carb/high fiber foods that you can incorporate.
1. I always have a bag of these tortillas on my backpack. Mission Carb Balance Tortillas – 13g of fiber
2. Nasoyo Shirataki Noodles – 3g of fiber
This particular one has 4g of carbs and 15 calories per serving. Does it taste like your regular pasta noodles? Of course, not! But it’s not bad. Just put a lot of hot sauce. 🔥😋
3. Seapoint Edamame Pasta – per 2oz serving – it has 12g of fiber. It’s a little higher in carbs (21g) but also have 24g of protein. I have a lot of vegetarian trainees and all of them ❤️ this pasta.
4. I smuggle this 🍿when I go to the movies 🎥 . 😂 Don’t lie, I know I’m not the only one. Movie 🍿is bad and full of butter. It’s not that good. Jolly Time 🍿 is only 100 calories with 5g of fiber. About 25g of carbs. Good snack. Popcorn is a whole grain food and it contains phenolic antioxidants. These type of antioxidants are easier for the body to absorb.
5. I ❤️ 🍨! Artic Zero Light Ice Cream – only 35 calories per 1/2 cup with 2g of fiber.
Of course, don’t forget to include eating your green veggies like spinach, etc for more fiber on your diet. As far as fruits, I eat blackberries, blueberries, strawberries 🍓 , kiwis 🥝 . These fruits contain higher amount of fiber.